PHOENIX - ABC15 has launched an exciting new network dedicated to improving your daily life.
The new digital network, ABC15 Live Well Network debuted in Arizona on September 1 over the air on ABC15's Digital Channel 15.2., on Cox Cable Channel 95, on CenturyLink channel 815 and on Western Broadband channel 764.
The Live Well Network has been teaching families throughout nearly 25% of the country simple and fun tips on health, healthy eating, beauty, fashion, home décor, fitness, outdoor activities and so much more.
The Live Well network showcases some lifestyle programming, web and wireless content specifically created to inspire, connect and invoke curiosity. Television viewers will surely find something to fit their daily lifestyles on a wide range of popular and trendy new topics.
The network's series include:
• "Live Big with Ali Vincent," motivating folks to live their lives to the fullest.
• "Motion," exploring the great outdoors.
• "Let's Dish" on cooking healthy, gourmet meals.
• "Mirror," unveiling insider secrets on fashion.
• "Deals," seeking ways to score deeply discounted deals.
• "Home with Lisa Quinn," exploring home decorating on a dime.
• "Mary Talks Money," helping families achieve financial freedom.
• "Steven and Chris," a Canadian based talk show combining lively discussion with useful tips and tricks.
• "Mexico one plate at a time with Rick Bayless," cooking up tasty dishes using authentic ingredients.
• "Good Cookin," dishing up new twists on classic favorites.
• "Laura McKenzie's Traveler," tips to discovering local gems.
Also included on the channel is ABC15's most popular lifestyle program, Sonoran Living Live with a special rebroadcast at 1p.m., seven days a week.
Viewers will explore, indulge and laugh with ABC15's Live Well Network.