Schedule adjustments and service additions to some Valley bus routes will go into effect on Monday, July 22, 2013. Upcoming changes to service include:
· Route 1 on Washington Street will end at Sky Train Station.
· Route 3 on Van Buren will extend south on 44th Street and east on Washington to Priest for some trips.
· Route 10 on Roosevelt will extend trips west to 67th Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road.
· Route 15 on 15th Avenue and Route 60 on Bethany Home Road will have route adjustments into Montebello Transit Center; buses will travel west on Missouri, north on 19th Avenue and east on Montebello.
· Route 16 on 16th Street will extend to Northern Avenue during weekday peak trips.
· Route 39 will be partially eliminated and reconfigured to extend along 40th Street between Shea Boulevard and Paradise Valley Community College.
· Route 56 will re-route south on Priest to Ray Road, west to 48th Street and north on Priest to the Botanical Gardens via Phoenix Zoo
· Route 80 on Northern will extend to SR-51 on Northern Avenue, on SR-51 to Shea Boulevard, and on Shea Boulevard to Mayo Clinic at 136th Street.
· Route 106 Peoria/Shea Boulevard will end at the Paradise Valley Mall Transit Center.
· Route 108 on Elliot will modify to travel west on Elliot, south on 48th Street to Chandler Boulevard and additional trips will be added.
· Route 122 on Cactus will end at 19th Avenue and Cactus and will no longer serve the Metro Center Transit Center.
· Route 186 on Union Hills will extend east on Mayo Boulevard to Scottsdale Road.
· Central/South Mountain RAPID - two morning and two afternoon trips will be eliminated.
· Route 511, the Scottsdale Airpark Express, will reroute slightly at the north end.
· Route 571 - Surprise Express will add one morning and one afternoon trip.
· Mesa Downtown BUZZ will now travel south on Mesa Drive and west on 8th Street on designated trips.
There will be no changes to light rail service.
For a complete list of service changes and schedule adjustments, visit http://www.valleymetro.org/ or call Customer Service at 602-253-5000. Passengers can also create a customized transit book by using the http://routes.valleymetro.org/my_etransit_book tool. Printed copies of the new Transit Books are available at city hall offices, libraries, transit centers and on buses.