Throughout the year, ABC15 airs hundreds of public service announcements.
These announcements are designed to inform the viewing audience of issues concerning their health, family, safety and well-being.
ABC15 accepts pre-produced public service announcements from any 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, local law enforcement, local fire or community safety group.
ABC15 will not be able to produce the PSA.
All PSAs should only include the 5013c organization logo and/or content. Third party (for-profit) mentions, visuals or logos in the public service announcements will not be accepted.
Special attention is given to PSA's dealing with issues within the station's local broadcast area.
Public service announcements are used for advocacy issues consistent with ABC15's focus on health, family, safety and well-being. Due to the high number of non-profit agencies in Maricopa County, public service announcements will not be used for non-profit fundraising efforts.
Submissions should be made at least twelve weeks in advance of desired air date.
- We prefer PSA's in HD (1280x720 or 1920x1080).
- Acceptable formats are DVCPRO, DVCPROHD, D5, Beta and Beta SP.
- We accept Quicktime Movies (H.264 Codec Preferred) on a Data DVD.
- Downloads from FTP site or website link are highly encouraged.
- Three-quarter-inch U-matic, VHS, Video DVD or 8mm tapes are not accepted.
- PSA submissions with any form of advertisement will not be accepted.
- Tapes will not be returned.
When sending your PSA, please include:
- Organization's 501(c)(3) status
- Contact name and phone number
- End date your PSA can run
515 North 44 th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85008